The Borough undertakes a number of projects each year to maintain and improve our community. Below is a list of projects that are seeing active work or planning. Occasionally, projects done by entities other than the Borough are posted here as well.
- MYO Park Renovations– there is a dedicated page for this project here. Anticipated completion by end of December 2020.
- Borough Office ADA Renovations
Millersburg Borough began work 08/12/2020to improve the accessibility of the Borough office building.
Anticipated completion by the end of September 2020.
- North Street between Church St & School Paving, Gerhart Street–Potholes
- Completed as of 08/26/2020
- Center Street Erosion Control Project.
- This project began July 13th in the 800 blocks of Center and Union Streets. All property owners impacted have been notified of project work.
- This project is Substantially Complete. Final Completion is pending in October 2020.
- “Dauphin County is updating its Hazard Mitigation Plan (HMP). The HMP will analyze the hazards faced by the County and its municipalities, residents, and businesses, and will identify a strategy for minimizing the vulnerability to these hazards. You can find out more about the HMP and the planning process here: https://www.dauphincountyhmp.com/. We encourage all residents and visitors of the County to provide input into the planning process. We have developed a short survey about the County and the risks it faces. We would greatly appreciate it if you would complete the survey and otherwise participate in this important endeavor. The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DauphinCountyHMP. Thank you for your participation in this planning effort!”